Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I Got a Good One

I don't brag about my husband nearly enough, and I should. I frequently remember little ways he has impacted me, imparted some wisdom, brought me back to reality, or made me laugh, so I feel like I am always bragging about him - but it doesn't count when I say it to myself! So, here is it:

My husband is the best. The absolute best. I LOVE hanging out with him, hearing his thought processes, learning from him, and dreaming with him. What a keeper.

He tends to put my in my place and help me be a better, more humble and thoughtful person while still making me feel valued and worthwhile. He speaks in kindness, thinks ahead to what might make me happy, and done his darndest to do those things on a regular basis. 

When I'm a crazy woman stereotype he responds with care, and a genuine concern for my well-being (and maybe sometimes his own safety), and when I'm surprisingly cool-headed, clever-witted, or collected and on top of things, he is as proud as can be, reveling in the success that, at that moment, is me. What a guy.

He's my guy, ain't no other man, my love, my friend, my sweetheart and darling. He is all things that come in cheesy love songs, and more. 

And now you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment