Friday, November 12, 2010

I Really Am Thankful...Honest!

Whoops - I missed my second Pre-Thanksgiving graditude post! This does not reflect well on my ability to follow through in Blog World. And the worst part is - I'd love to say "I'll get it next week" but there is really no guarantee that will happen. *sigh*

Well, in an effort to make up for a missed post yesterday, I will give a bigger list of what I'm thankful for - since there is LOTS!

A few things I am just oh-so-grateful to have in life:
  • Google Search - I must use this 40 times a day, there's is so much to find!
  • "The Office" Flip Calendar w/ Quotes - One of my many morning highlights
  • The gorgeous sunsets we've been having!
  • Podcasts of Cumberland Community Church in GA. There are some great sermons on there, and I get to chew on them throughout the week!
  • The Psychology section of Borders and Barnes & Noble ... goood stuff.
  • My sweet rule-following Niece, who really strives to pay attention and doesn't have too many rebellious bones in her body
  • My fiance, who helps keep the good days going, and turns around the bad ones to help me remember how loved I really am!
So there you have it - just a few of the things that make this life so sweet! I hope next week I can say that I'm thankful to have a good memory.

2 comments:

  1. I like the one "My sweet rule-following Niece, who really strives to pay attention and doesn't have too many rebellious bones in her body", especially in light of what I JUST posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we're all thankful for Google. How did we ever survive without it? :)

    ReplyDelete