Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I've been watching a lot of Gilmore Girls recently (currently on Season 6...the end is near!) and am gathering my inspiration from the show. Let's say it's Gratitude a la Gilmore.

-I'm thankful for the relationship I have with my mom & dad. With them, I know I'm very loved, and I think our pride in one another goes both ways. They are good to me, really hear me, and are fun to be around. I'm also grateful that I get to see them soon!

-Delivery Pizza. Whoever thought this up is high on my list. What an amazing gift: to think "Pizza would be delicious...", call someone up and tell them exactly how you'd like it prepared, and wham! It's at your house, delivered by a friendly pizza delivery guy or gal, in great shape and ready for consumption. 

-Obscure Movies/Music/Stars. The more you watch and listen, the more comebacks you have to choose from in any given situation!

-And finally, weather. Though not directly invented to or related by the Gilmore Girls, this show more than any other makes me grateful for changing weather and seasons. What else gives you the perfect excuse to buy just one more cute coat, scarf, pair of shoes, or sundress? You never know when a great trip is going to pop up, or when the seasonal change will hit, so you can always have a reason to have plenty of options on hand :)

Happy Thanksgiving Week!

1 comment:

  1. Gilmore Girls is something in an of itself to be thankful for. (We're about 1/2 way into Season 3 right now.)

    ReplyDelete