Saturday, January 8, 2011

Fun Fun Fun!

What a fun weekend! Got to spend last night at Disneyland with two great gals, then today in Old Town Pasadena shopping and filling up on FroYo at the delicious 21 Choices.

My friend Lily introduced me today to what might be my new favorite "steals" store - Crossroads. This is the king of buy-sell-trade stores, and I could have spent lots of hours (and $$...) in that fantastic place. I limited myself to two for today, but plan on going back just as soon as I can. Here's what I ran off with!

 Cute, swanky dress for an upcoming formal dinner!
Everyday, strapless beachy dress - and so soft! 

All in all, a fabulous weekend so far. I love being with friends who make me better and are easy to share life with. Now it's time for some good old pre-spring cleaning and maybe a movie! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love these two dresses! cannot wait to see them on you! Glad you had a great weekend with great friends.

    ReplyDelete