Saturday, January 29, 2011

Shine and Glow

I took advantage of a little whim while shopping today and decided to pamper myself a bit, with two of my favorite products. Maybe it's the fact that Valentine's Day is soon, or just a need after having been inside with all the rain this season, but whatever it is, I expect I'll look a tad more "radiant" soon!

First, one of my all-time favorite hair-care products: 

Shine Happy is so easy to use, and I really do notice a difference in my hair's health after I use it! It feels stronger, looks healthy, and smells great! I love this stuff!  It's great when you need a good pick me up, or personal reward :)

Second, something that is both familiar and new to me...

I've used Jergen's Natural Glow lotion before, but never the express brand. I do love the idea of a good "quick fix", but I'm curious to see if it really shows results. With some upcoming events where I want to look my best, and not a lot of Sunshine Time that I can see, this is going to be a great addition to my beauty routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment